Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Sims or Management Information Systems with MISource 2007

My Sims

Author: Dan Birlew

•Harvest every building block with our Essence gathering walkthrough.
•Develop a town from a run-down train stop into a thriving community of town residents.
•Unlock every town resident, including exclusive Uber characters.
•View tasks in advance and be prepared for the wants and demands of town residents.
•Obtain every design blueprint by becoming Best Friends with every character.



Go to: The Ultimate Tailgaters Big Ten Handbook or Olive and the Caper

Management Information Systems with MISource 2007

Author: George M Marakas

The benchmark text for the syllabus organized by technology (a week on databases, a week on networks, a week on systems development, etc.) taught from a managerial perspective. O’Brien defines technology and then explains how companies use the technology to improve performance. Real world cases finalize the explanation.



Table of Contents:

MODULE I Foundation Concepts

1.
Foundations of Information Systems in Business

Section I Foundation Concepts: Information Systems in Business

Section II Foundation Concepts: The Components of Information Systems

2.
Competing with Information Technology

Section I Fundamentals of Strategic Advantage

Section II Using Information for Strategic Advantage

MODULE II Information Technologies

3.
Computer Hardware

Section I Computer Systems: End User and Enterprise Computing

Section II Computer Peripherals: Input, Output, and Storage Technologies

4.
Computer Software

Section I Application Software: End User Applications

Section II System Software: Computer System Management

5.
Data Resource Management

Section I Managing Data Resources

Section II Technical Foundations of Database Management

6.
Telecommunications and Networks

Section I The Networked Enterprise

Section II Telecommunications Network Alternatives

MODULE III Business Applications

7.
Electronic Business Systems

Section I Enterprise Business Systems

Section II Functional Business Systems

8.
Enterprise Business Systems

Section I Customer Relationship Management: The Business Focus

Section II Enterprise Resource Planning: The Business Backbone

Section III Supply Chain Management: The Business Network

9.
Electronic Commerce Systems

Section I Electronic Commerce Fundamentals

Section II e-Commerce Applications and Issues

10. Decision Support Systems

Section I Decision Support in Business

Section II Artificial Intelligence Technologies in Business

MODULE IV Development Processes

11. Developing Business/IT Strategies

Section I Planning Fundamentals

Section II Implementation Challenges

12. Developing Business/IT Solutions

Section I Developing Business Systems

Section II Implementing Business Systems

MODULE V Management Challenges

13. Security and Ethical Challenges

Section I Security, Ethical, and Societal Challenges of IT

Section II Security Management of Information Technology

14. Enterprise and Global Management of Information Technology

Section I Managing Information Technology

Section II Managing Global IT

No comments:

Post a Comment